The New York State Cellular Therapy Consortium
This is a clinically oriented educational program intended for hematologists, oncologists, pharmacists, pathologists, and other healthcare professionals that may diagnose, treat, or manage patients with cancer. The goal is to educate participants about new cellular therapies, both those that are currently available and those that are set to become available in the near future.
Hematologists, oncologists, pharmacists, pathologists and other cancer health care professionals, including PAs, NPs, and RNs.
- Learn about the latest research and clinical advances in cellular therapy, including new treatments and techniques.
- Explore the safety and efficacy of cellular therapy for different types of cancer.
- Gain insights into the practical aspects of implementing cellular therapy in clinical practice, including patient management, monitoring, and follow-up.
- Identify appropriate candidates for cellular therapy treatment.
- Develop an appreciation for the interdisciplinary nature of cellular therapy and its potential to transform patient care.