Moshim Kukar, MD, FACS
Specializing In:Minimally invasive and robotic surgery for tumors of the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver, colon and rectumManagement of endocrine cancers of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal gland.
Education and Training:
- 2004 - MBBS - Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- 2012 – Chief Resident – General Surgery – Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine, New York
- 2011 – Resident – General Surgery - Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine, New York
- 2014 - Surgical Oncology - Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- 2013 - American Board of Surgery